Skip to content
Why a Community Foundation?
- Local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Professional staff has broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
- Highly personalized service, tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
- Donor Advised Funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
- Accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- Partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- Maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
- Multiplying the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- Building of endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
- Community leader, convening agencies and resources to create positive change.